Thank you for your patronage!
For your information;
In regards to template tiers.
- These files are TEMPLATES, not digital downloads of a finished product
- These are not physical products
- The CANVA TEMPLATES are for use in Canva only
- The PSD Files are to be used in Photoshop only
- The flattened JPG/JPEG Images may be used in multiple programs (including but not limited to BookBrush, Visme, Adobe Spark, Design Wizard, Easil, Snappa, Crello, Stencil, PicMonkey)
- The ideal printing resolution (if applicable) is 300 dpi.
- These templates are great for social media, but feel free to use them on your website.
By purchasing these TEMPLATES, or by joining DAZED Designs PATREON as a member and having access to the templates, you are entering into a written agreement ensuring any use of Canva or DAZED Designs must ONLY be for your personal use and be used in accordance with the following terms.
Once the links are sent, no refunds will be given.
You definitely CAN’T do these things with any of these templates OR files:
- Sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift, or otherwise transfer or distribute the Content or the rights granted under this Content License Agreement (subject to section 4A);
- Use any of the Content as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, trade-name, business name, or service mark (excluding fonts);
- Use Content identified as “Editorial Use Only” for any commercial, promotional, endorsement, advertising, or merchandising use. In this agreement, “Editorial Use Only” content means relating to events that are newsworthy or of general interest and expressly excludes any advertorial use (i.e., sections or supplements featuring brand and/or product names or sections or supplements in relation to which you receive a fee from a third-party advertiser or sponsor);
- Remove any notice of copyright, trademark or other proprietary right from any Content or Canva Design;
- Use or display the Content on a standalone basis on websites or other venues designed to induce or involve the sale, license, or other distribution of “on demand” products, including postcards, mugs, t-shirts, posters, and other items;
- Use the Content in a way that is pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory, or libelous or that would be reasonably likely to bring any person or property reflected in the Content into disrepute;
- Use the Content in a way that places any person depicted in the content in a bad light or in a way that they may find offensive – this includes, but is not limited to, the use of images: a) in pornography, “adult videos” or the like; b) in ads for tobacco products; c) in ads or promotional materials for adult entertainment clubs or similar venues, or for escort, dating or similar services; d) in connection with political endorsements; e) in advertisements or promotional materials for pharmaceutical or healthcare, herbal or medical products, including, but not limited to dietary supplements, digestive aids, herbal supplements, personal hygiene or birth control products; and f) uses that are defamatory, or contain otherwise unlawful, offensive or immoral content. You may not use content containing the likeness of a person if such use implies that the model engages in any immoral or illegal activity or suffers from physical or mental infirmity, ailment, or condition;
- Use Content in a manner that competes with Canva’s business, including, but not limited to, displaying content in any format (including thumbnails) for download or export on a website or offering content for sale;
- Use the Content for editorial purposes without including the following credit adjacent to the Content or in audio/visual production credits: “©[insert Contributor’s Name] via Canva.com;
- Incorporate the Content in any product that results in a re-distribution or re-use of the content or is otherwise made available in a manner such that a person can extract or access, or reproduce the content as an electronic file;
- To the extent that source code is contained within the Content, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of such source code;
- Use or display the Content in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded, exported, or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file-sharing arrangement; or
- Use or display Content in a manner that gives the impression that the Content was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder of the Content (including, without limitation, by claiming ownership of, or exclusive rights to, the Content).
- You must comply with the following use restrictions.
To the extent that source code is contained within the Content, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of such source code;
Use or display the Content in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded, exported, or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file-sharing arrangement; or
Use or display Content in a manner that gives the impression that the Content was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder of the Content (including, without limitation, by claiming ownership of, or exclusive rights to, the Content).
You must comply with the following use restrictions.
Images not supplied by CANVA or original art by DAZED Designs have been legally downloaded under an Extended License from YAY Images by DAZED Designs. All of these images must be used in accordance with the YAY Images Terms & Conditions. Their terms and conditions can be found here
All Templates must adhere to the following Terms & Conditions
All Canva Templates must adhere to the Canva Terms & Conditions
All ADOBE Photoshop Templates must adhere to the ADOBE Terms & Conditions
If you violate the terms and conditions in any way, DAZED Designs, CANVA, ADOBE, and YAY Images reserve the right to request you Cease and Desist in all actions relating to the Templates.
If you illegally share any template made by DAZED Designs in any way, including sharing the Canva download links to members who have not paid DAZED Designs for the right to use the links or creations made from the links, you will be contacted by the DAZED Designs Legal team and ordered to Cease and Desist all actions relating to the Templates.
DAZED Designs will keep track of our designs and your links to make sure you’re not breaking these Licenses or any of our Terms in all ways we are able. This might include monitoring who has access to the download links and Exports. We will aim to track any abuse of the links and content. If you *do* break this license, you will be contacted by the DAZED Designs Legal team.
If it is found that you have violated these licenses or any abuse of DAZED Designs intellectual property, you will lose all rights to the content. You must immediately delete all content and DAZED designs acquisitions and forfeit all fees paid before the violation.
You can terminate your license by destroying the Content and Designs, along with any copies or archives of it or accompanying materials (if applicable), and no longer using the Design for any purpose. We can terminate these Content licenses without advance notice if you fail to comply with any of its terms. If that happens, you must immediately (i) cease using the Content and any Designs containing the Content for any purpose; (ii) destroy or delete all copies and archives of the Content and any Designs containing the Content or accompanying materials; and (iii) if requested, confirm to DAZED Designs in writing that you have complied with these requirements.