By purchasing any product from DAZED Designs, you agree to the following terms.
Thirty Percent (30%) of the total (including Tax – GST) must be paid prior to confirmation of the booking. The day before our appointment, I will contact you to go through the initial design process. It is after this that the remaining 70% must be paid. No book art will be completed prior to payment being made in full unless otherwise discussed with our designer.
If payment plans are required, regular monthly payments are compulsory.
If you are unable to meet these requirements, DAZED Designs reserves the right to cancel the order, with no refund given for the inital booking fee of 30%, nor for any time already spent on the cover order.
If you require more time to pay, an email request must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to our initial consultation.
NO Files will be sent to the client until payment is completed.
For our returns and refunds policy, please see Terms & Conditions.
We appreciate your prompt payment.